Sr. Manager, International Supply Chain Analytics & Insights
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Supply Chain & Logistics
- Team Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 878737BR
What you'll doLeads the continuous improvement of data science and analytics by researching industry best practices and staying up-to-date on analytical practices; developing innovative solutions, processes, and techniques (for example, developing and scaling new algorithms); evaluating and recommending vendor products and services; integrating third-party solutions into current processes; utilizing data tools (for example, SQL, Hadoop, Weka, R, Matlab, ILog) to drive insights; validating models and algorithmic techniques; developing and recommending process standards and best practices across the retail industry; and mentoring peers and analysts across the division in analytical best practices.
Consults with business stakeholders on data-based insights by serving as the data science subject matter expert for the division; analyzing data to develop data-driven insights; applying analytical results to division goals; identifying trends across the company; translating results into actionable recommendations; identifying potential consequences of proposed plans and providing alternative recommendations; and presenting insights and recommendations to stakeholders and peers.
Drives strategies for analytics across the division by participating in business strategy discussions to ensure alignment between data and business objectives; analyzing business direction and identifying key insights needed; developing advanced analytics models based on business initiatives; leading project team discussions to determine project plans and direction; synthesizing data to ensure validity and usability; building large analytics datasets to support project goals; utilizing big data analytics and advanced data and text mining technologies; building learning systems to analyze and filter continuous data flows and offline data analysis; presenting results, insights, and actionable recommendations for business plans to key stakeholders; and influencing future business plans based on analytics insights.
Leads multiple large-scale analytic project teams by serving as the senior technical lead for project teams; working with business partners to translate project goals into data analytic models; facilitating discussions with business partners to determine the root cause of business problems; aligning divisional goals with project plans; developing contingency plans for data analysis; designing data collection tools to conduct primary research to address business initiatives; developing timelines for project execution; utilizing business knowledge to ensure data supports project goals; and developing recommendations based on data analysis.
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 10 years’ experience in an analytics related field OR Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 8 years’ experience in an analytics related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics and 17 years’ experience in an analytics related field. Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, or Mathematics and 12 years’ experience in an analytics related field. Doctoral degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, or Mathematics and 9 years’ experience in an analytics related field.
- 7 years’ experience with statistical programming languages (for example, SAS, R).
- 7 years’ experience with SQL and relational databases (for example, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server).
- 3 years’ experience with big data analytics.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents