Senior Manager, Product Development & Merchandise Innovation
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 876585BR
What you'll do at
- Determines macro and global trends relevant to advancing the Walmart.com business
- Develops department trend and color presentations for key seasonal deliveries (for example, spring, summer, back to college)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Walmart.com Merchandising
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Initiates the placement of unbranded and branded products
- Leads the development of Walmart private label and non-branded products in multiple categories and departments
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
related field OR 4 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related field.
Travels internationally to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring extended overnight stays.
1 year experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
3 years experience in manufacturing, product development, packaging, or design.
3 years experience with retail financial metrics (for example, profit and loss (P&L), cost components).
3 years experience with creative based design software (for example, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop).
3 years experience with cross-functional project management.
2 years experience with direct import processes.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents