Sr Manager, Corporate Accounting & Controls
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting & Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 876454BR
What you'll do at
- Communicates accounting impacts, issues, and strategic directions
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures appropriate accounting data is processed to the general ledger and reported
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Interprets US GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) and provides guidance on complex accounting matters including educating the various Corporate functions (e.g. Benefits, Legal, Treasury, IT, etc) on proposed or new accounting standards
- Manages accounting processes
- Support the Corporate & Support close and consolidation process by leading close activities for certain Corporate functions
- Oversees Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Oversees financial reports, balance sheet accounts, and works directly with internal and external auditors on audit requests related to areas of responsibility (for example, Technology, Benefits, Legal, Treasury, Risk, etc)
- Support the 10K and 10Q reporting processes
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or related field and 4 years experience in Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting or related field.
- 2 years experience preparing and filing Form 10K and 10Q or related experience.
- 2 years experience using eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL).
- 2 years experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Web Filings, or similar productivity tools.
- 2 years project management experience.
- 6 years financial accounting and reporting experience in Big 4 or similar accounting firm.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Chartered Accountant, or similar certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents