Senior SAP Manufacturing Developer
- Location PLANO, TX
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 875202BR
What you'll do
- As a member of our Engineering & Development team you will have the opportunity to apply your skills in SAP to develop objects and build integrations with Third party systems in Manufacturing domain. An agile mindset and a commitment to rapid delivery through MVPs are foundational behaviors, but an obsession with delivering value today while driving innovation for the future is how you will achieve success as a part of this team. For this you will need the right blend of technology skills, business knowledge and a passion for systems development.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in information technology within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- SAP ABAP, UI5.
- Sound understanding of SDLC process.
- Systems analysis, design, coding, testing, production deployment & support.
- Business requirements documentation.
- Technical design documentation.
- Knowledge of Agile concepts.
- Experience in implementing Manufacturing systems.
- Experience in Angular, Ionic and Cordova.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent proactive problem solver.
- Proven ability to work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements.
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents