- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing & Customer Insights
- Job Function Creative and Design
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 874131BR
What you'll do
• Manages and leads digital creative and production projects
• Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects
• Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization
• Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, content strategy, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
• Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
• Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
• Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment, refinement and change management
- Communicates project progress across the organization
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Enhances the productivity of Creative Operations
- Manages marketing and production projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 1 year experience in project management, marketing, or related field OR 4 years experience in project management, marketing, or related field.
• Excellent soft skills (influencing and communication and leadership) and proven relationship-building skills
• Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
• 4 years as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
• 3 years managing cross-functional teams.
• 2 years managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 1 year in digital creative or related field.
• 1 year in retail environment.
- 1 year experience in retail marketing or related field.
- 1 year experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 1 year experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 2 years experience in digital creative or related field.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
• Some office manager, customer support, editorial or design or video or photo production experience
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents