Senior Producer, Interactive
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Creative and Design
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 872717BR
What you'll do atThis position ensures the successful creation and delivery of creative assets (banners, landing pages, tools, online experiences) for posting to the Walmart.com website. This position entails leading meetings, setting up schedules, driving projects and ensuring on-time delivery of assets. Must be able to handle heavy volume, many stakeholders, many agencies and many projects at any one time. Must be able to successfully navigate between the demands of business, creative/brand, and technology.
* Manages and leads digital creative and editorial production projects
* Trains and mentors incoming producers
* Develops and optimizes processes
* Manages change and aligns all cross-functional partners
* Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects
* Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization
* Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, content strategy, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
* Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
* Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
* Experience developing processes and procedures, and managing change
* Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment and refinement
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Engages in the planning of projects
- Enhances the productivity of Creative Operations
- Ensures communication of project progress across the organization
- Manages marketing and production projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 2 years experience in project management, marketing, or related field OR 5 years experience in project management, marketing, or related field.
- 2 years experience in digital creative or related field.
- 2 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents