Senior Accounting Manager, Technology Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 867998BR
What you'll do• Manages accounting processes and communicates accounting impacts, issues, and strategic directions
• Support the Technology close, consolidation and reporting process by leading close activities for the Technology area
• Works directly with Technology business teams, Global Shared Services and the Controller’s Office to establish accounting controls and processes to ensure proper accounting
• Manages and maintains compliance with accounting standards across the Technology organization
• Prepares analysis of the balance sheet and profit & loss accounts for Technology and presents the results of those analyses to leadership as well as the Corporate Controllers office
• Reviews various Technology contracts for accounting impacts (Capital vs. Operating expense treatment, leases, purchase commitments, etc.)
• Interprets US GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) and provides guidance on complex accounting matters including educating various business partners (e.g. Technology Finance, Vendor Management Office, Technology business teams, etc.) on accounting treatment for proposed transactions
• Leads the development and execution of multiple projects and initiatives for Technology accounting and controls
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Information Systems or related field and 3 years experience in Finance, accounting, project management, or related field.
- 2 years' experience working in a global department.
- 2 years' experience working in a reporting and consolidation system (for example, HFM, SAP, Cognos).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents