Manager, Inbound Transportation Services - LOGS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Supply Chain & Logistics
- Team Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 867887BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes and interprets information for Wal-Mart Logistics/Transportation Supply Chain
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops reporting for Wal-Mart end-to-end Supply Chain to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides recommendations and supports reporting and analytics solution development
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field and 2 years experience in reporting, analytics, logistics, supply chain, business operations, or related field OR 4 years experience in reporting, analytics, logistics, supply chain, business operations, or related field.
- 5 years' experience with data warehouse development and modeling.
- 5 years experience developing data analytics tools, dashboards, and reports.
- Master s degree Business, Supply Chain Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents