- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Healthcare - Corporate
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 867528BR
What you'll do
- Develops Health and Wellness workforce planning goals and objectives
- Drives continuous improvement of Health and Wellness workforce management, planning, and analytics
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the development of Health and Wellness workforce analytics capabilities
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience with data analytics in human resources, health and wellness, operations, or related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Labor Relations, Workforce Management, Data Analytics, or related field and 4 years experience in health and wellness or operations OR 6 years workforce management experience, including scheduling, operations, and human resources.
- 3 years experience in advanced financial analysis, including modeling, forecasting, and trend analysis.
- 3 years experience with big data analytics, interpretation, and presentation of results.
- Master s degree in Business, Human Resources, Labor Relations, Workforce Management, Data Analytics, or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Six Sigma certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents