Technical Manager-ISD East
- Location RESTON, VA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 865344BR
What you'll do
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads implementation of team strategies
- Leads the development and execution of project and programs to drive team strategies
- Manages assigned team
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 7 years experience in software development, including C#, Web Services, Integration using XML and .Net, or SQL Server 2005-2008, OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience in software development, including C#, Web Services, Integration using XML and .Net, or SQL Server 2005-2008.
- 2 years experience developing, presenting, and implementing technology strategies.
- 2 years experience supervising teams in both direct reporting and matrix structures.
- 2 years experience with data migration, scrubbing, and integration.
- 2 years experience with requirements gathering and analysis.
- 3 years experience with integration using XML and .Net.
- 4 years experience leading large and diverse groups of employees to complete projects on time and within budget.
- 4 years experience with C#.
- 6 years experience with SQL Server 2005-2008.
- 6 years web services experience.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, D.C. Metro
National landmarks, museums, renowned restaurants—the D.C. Metro is a hub of activity and culture. It’s also a prime location for the future of tech.Discover D.C. Metro
The Lincoln Memorial
"In this temple, as in the hearts of the people for whom he saved the Union, the memory of Abraham Lincoln is enshrined forever."
The National Mall
A symbol of freedom and equality, millions visit the Mall annually to relax, enjoy its beauty, visit its museums and find voice.
Escape for a hike in the great outdoors at Great Falls, where the Potomac River spills over steep, jagged rocks through the picturesque Mather Gorge.
Air and Space
Companion to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum on the Mall, the Udvar-Hazy Center displays thousands of aviation and space artifacts.
Wolf Trap National Park
This 117-acre park is a majestic natural setting for performances, dining and year-round recreational opportunities like hiking and sledding.
Fishing, boating, campgrounds, mini train, carousel, volleyball courts, golf course, disk golf, snack shop, picnic areas, playgrounds and mini-golf!
Reston Town Center
Shopping, dining, ice-skating and events in a beautiful setting in the heart of Reston.
The final resting place for more than 400,000 active duty service members, veterans and their families, honoring their service to our country.
City of Alexandria
Once among the 10 busiest ports in America, the city's historic character still remains; beautiful 18th- and 19th-century buildings line the Old Town.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents