Principal Product Manager, International Product Strategy and Planning
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 860371BR
What you'll doAre you interested in shaping the future of International eCommerce? Do you want to define how customers shop online outside the US? Walmart’s International eCommerce is rapidly growing, and we need your strategic vision, passion for the customer and entrepreneurial spirit to reach new heights.
We are looking to hire a Principal Product Manager who will lead Product Strategy & Planning efforts for the International eCommerce group. It is a highly visible role, reporting directly to the Vice President of International eCommerce.
As a strategist, consultant and implementer, you will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the division. You will be the extension of the VP to help drive initiatives and improvements throughout the product and engineering organization. You will be critical to the long-term success of the division.
How you'll know the role is right for you:
• If you can work with a diverse group of stakeholders and manage competing priorities; if you can get into the weeds with software engineers, but also break it down for less technical audiences
• If you are intellectually curious and are an unrelenting problem solver; if you are willing to deep-dive and get hands-on to get things done
• If you are extremely detail-oriented, but can also step back to see the big picture
• If you make decisions based on facts and numbers, and not opinions
• If you like to challenge the status quo and be challenged by your team and your colleagues
• If you are a great communicator, both verbally and in written form, and can make a clear case using data to drive the customer agenda forward
• If you have prior experience leading products, projects, or workstreams and have a demonstrated history of delivering results
• Plans and directs administrative, operational and financials for International eCommerce division’s Vice President
• Organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information for the VP to facilitate efficient decision making
• Leads execution of strategic projects, delivering insights and providing advice on the vision, strategy, and key decisions to the International eCommerce division
• Proactively identifies issues that could impact successful execution of commitments
• Drives leadership updates, status tracking, and reporting
• Ensures alignment of product vision, strategy, and status with the executive leadership team's priorities and vision across all markets
• Promotes and supports mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in product management, business consulting, or related field
• Ability to comfortably dive into most/any area of the business or product
• Strong strategic and financial analysis skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams with an agile mindset
• Ability to quickly build relationships with key partners across the enterprise
• Customer, end user, and impact focused
• Effective communicator to act as an advisor to senior leadership and partners
• Flexible and adaptive in ambiguous environments
• Highly competent in Microsoft Office products (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• Fluent in Spanish
• Previous experience in Product Management, Engineering, or eCommerce
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents