Senior Business Analyst, Furniture & Appliances
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 857644BR
What you'll doThe Business Analyst will be responsible for:
• Development and execution of short and long-term business strategies which meet customer expectations across various channels and drive revenue.
• Ensure the VP/GM and all team members are continuously aware of the performance and health of the vertical.
• Design and perform complex multi-variable analyses, on a continuous and ad-hoc basis, to determine resolutions that clarify and address operational and business concerns.
• Evaluate data to make recommendations for continued or new business direction.
• Pursue projects and initiatives you view as opportunities that may positively impact the business.
• Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Walmart eCommerce operational data analysis and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
• Drives change in the development and improvement of new or existing operational tools, reports, and customer-facing functionality.
• Supports profit and loss (P&L) line for functional area or customer experience goals.
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• At least 2 years of experience using data to facilitate business decisions; high growth, strategy consulting, analytics, FP&A.
• Ability to self-serve, investigate, and pursue the data you require to perform informed and effective analysis will be critical to your role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for varied audiences on analytical subject matter.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as extensive experience presenting data visually.
• Demonstrated ability to transform business requirements to specific analytical reports and tools.
• Strong organizational skills, time management, and team orientated mentality
• Experience using SQL, Tableau, Omniture or other Business Intelligence tools.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents