Analyst III Strategy Management & Product-Health & Wellness
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 856512BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes and interprets integrated information to improve business efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and evaluates business tools and ad hoc statistical models
- Develops and maintains portfolio reporting and project management support
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides data-based insights for strategy
- 1 year s experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Business, or related field and 1 year s experience in an analytics-related field OR 3 years experience in an analytics-related field.
- 2 years experience using in-database analytics, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms.
- 2 years experience with data mining, statistical software, or data systems (for example, Hive, Hadoop, Teradata, Tableau).
- Master s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Business Administration, or related field.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents