Sr. Manager II, Global Process and Governance - Talent Acquisition
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 853576BR
What you'll do
• tailoring processes to align with the needs of each market;
• partnering with cross-functional teams across silos;
• sharing best practices and advising leadership, peers, and associates on possible risks related to talent acquisition decisions;
• leading the implementation of strategy through plan design and support of execution, including ensuring best practice communication and change management;
• providing subject matter expertise (for example, high volume, management level, executive) across all units;
• and assessing and prioritizing current and future organizational needs around workforce and talent acquisition opportunities.
Creates control structures for Talent Acquisition by:
• providing guidance and expertise for company policies and procedures related to recruiting and talent acquisition controls;
• establishing governance protocols for the division;
• ensuring proper controls are present in new and existing talent acquisition functions;
• establishing governance and processes to maintain consistent and compliant operational procedures;
• and ensuring established service level goals are achieved.
Oversees the global human resources (HR) knowledge management process by:
• developing a strategy to sustain organizational knowledge;
• benchmarking best practices;
• creating a knowledge management roadmap and determining roadmap strategies and stakeholders;
• designing HR project governance and processes;
• providing advice to global HR teams on knowledge management;
• ensuring the integration of knowledge sharing into business goals;
• ensuring associates are current with skills and knowledge to handle new challenges and responsibilities;
• and reporting to senior leaders on the value of the knowledge management process.
Six Sigma certification.
Project Management related certification (for example, PMP, PMI).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents