Director, Advertising - Marketing - Television
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 852063BR
What you'll doAs the Director, Advertising - Marketing, you will be leading and playing a key role in the strategy of producing world class commercials for Walmart. You will also work across our marketing department to develop effective creative strategies, as well as manage agency partners to develop and produce extremely complex, integrated creative campaigns.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Delivers Marketing programming (for example, advertising, promotions, In-Store presentation)
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives the overall marketing strategy and growth plan for department, segment, or category portfolios
- Ensures the execution of the annual operating plan
- Identifies business needs
- Oversees development of annual operating plans (AOPs) for multiple departments, segments, or categories
- Oversees the department, segment or category Marketing budget
- Promotes the business and marketing vision and strategy
- Provides overall direction
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 6 years experience in Marketing or a related field OR Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 9 years experience in Marketing or related field OR 13 years experience in Marketing or related field.
- 10 years experience in marketing.
- 4 years marketing experience in a consumer packaged goods or retail environment.
Experience with broadcast production.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents