- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 844298BR
What you'll doThe Business Manager – Cost Analytics, is a member of the Global Cost Analytics Team, and will help build complex models support the development of vendor negotiation and vendor management strategies across all WMT International markets and eCommerce.
• Analyzes complex and large data sets across multiple product categories – business results, information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors, and industry data
• Builds models that provide visibility to items level performance across a wide range of categories, markets (all WMT International markets) and channels (brick & mortar and .com)
• Identifies opportunities to negotiate lower net cost across a wide range of products and with complex vendor implications
• Supports the development of vendor negotiation strategies to capture identified opportunity
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity and ensures business needs are being met
• MBA or MS graduate
• Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
• Creative problem solver that can run analyses on large data sets, build complex analytical models using sources of information from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis
• Advanced knowledge of querying and aggregating large data sets
• Knowledge of SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Python
• Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents