Head of Performance Marketing (Vudu)
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Marketing & Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 843461BR
What you'll do at
What You’ll Do
• Clearly define measurable goals, core strategies and efficient tactics to ultimately drive cost-effective acquisition and retention for our business
• Manage the revenue forecast and delivery for your channels, identifying opportunities for upside, and identify creative ways to bridge revenue gaps as the need arises
• Partner with the Director of Product to ensure your strategies and plans build upon and leverage the product strategy
• Partner with the Merchandise Planning team to ensure all marketing plans align with their revenue goals
• Work with Analytics and Product teams to establish strong tracking across all customer acquisition & retention initiatives
• Manage external agencies to deliver business results, making judgment calls on what is best managed in-house vs. externally
• Develop and lead your team to execute a paid marketing strategy across search, social, programmatic, affiliates and living room devices that drives new customer growth
• Spearhead the cross-channel retention marketing strategy, managing a team across email marketing, push notifications, loyalty programs, and more to improve the retention performance indicators
• Budget effectively across your channels, track marketing spend and results, and continue to measure ROI on all initiatives
• Nurture and mentor a talented set of direct reports to maximize their potential and growth
How You’ll Know You’re an Academy Award Winner
• You are a deeply analytical thinker who is always seeking out new ways to drive new customer growth and to improve the retention curve
• You have the ability to combine your deep analytical skills with deep consumer empathy, to ensure we are always delivering customer-centric experiences
• You are highly detail-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills and have the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize based on changing business needs
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and excitement for the challenges that come along with building disruptive businesses
• A proven track record of building marketing teams that deliver growth in a data driven and financially disciplined yet creative manner
• 5+ years of marketing experience across paid and organic search, paid social and digital advertising, programmatic media, personalized communications, across both web and mobile
• Experience with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
• Experience in a highly analytical role, such as investment banking, consulting, finance, economics, etc.
• Strong understanding of tracking and attribution
• Tactical experience working within digital channels (Display, Social, Search, Mobile and Affiliate).
• Experience managing multi-functional in-house teams and external agencies
• Managed teams of 5+ individuals at different levels and skills within the marketing function.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents