Marketing and Merchandising Analyst - VUDU
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 843458BR
What you'll do atThe Marketing and Merchandising Analyst is responsible for supporting both Merchandising & Marketing with insights and reports to make key business decisions. Candidate should have experience querying, manipulating, and distilling data in a way that is easily understood by Marketing, Merchandising and Leadership teams. A passion for movies, TV and pop culture a big plus. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing Retention & Ops.
• A passion for clear, concise analysis and customer insight
• Proven track record of leveraging data to drive business impact and performance
• Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making.
• Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and the tools used to analyze and interpret the data (such as Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint).
• Experience with other BI and Analytics tools like Omniture or Google Analytics
In March 2010, VUDU was acquired by Walmart, the largest seller of packaged media in the US. The VUDU team is a part of Walmart eCommerce. Based in Sunnyvale, California, VUDU is at the cutting edge of the convergence between technology and entertainment, state-of-the-art delivery and a fundamental art form—film.
Our team is diverse, innovative, and growing. Given our love of movies, we always have an eye out for unique and top talent! Join us.
For more information, visit http://www.vudu.com.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents