Sr. Manager II, Technology Finance – FP&A
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 842849BR
What you'll doThis position is a broad-based Finance leadership role within the Technology Finance team, supporting our Central FP&A processes within the mission-critical and strategic world of Walmart Technology, where we are leading the charge in working to develop tools to support the convergence of Walmart’s digital and physical worlds.
A) Provides forward-looking insights and forecast based on trends, initiatives, risks and opportunities.
B) Develops robust, driver-based 5-year and annual plans based on initiatives, rollout plans, benefits and insights, and prepares effective presentations to explain these initiatives to company leaders
C) Creates comparisons of monthly financial performance vs. Plan, Forecast and Last Year, and collaborates with Finance and Technology partners on analysis to explain business drivers behind financial results.
D) Ensure financial targets are being met by analyzing current plans, programs and initiatives; consulting with business partners and other key stakeholders.
E) Contributes to achievement of business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; identify performance standards and measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly.
F) Partners collaboratively with business areas while providing an objective and independent voice.
G) Supports Senior Finance and Technology Leadership through development of presentations and analytic models and other ROI analysis for evaluation and measurement of division strategies and key initiatives.
H) Promotes and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
• Undergraduate degree in Business or Finance/Accounting
• 3-4 years of experience in finance, accounting, business decision support or strategy roles.
• Ability to develop and document financial planning projections and assumptions, and create and deliver clear and compelling presentations.
• Strong analytical/quantitative acumen.
• Excellent MS Office skillset (Excel and PowerPoint)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• MBA or other Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• Technology and project/program Finance management experience.
• Strong retail experience.
• Understanding of strategy methods and approaches
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents