Senior Product Manager, Mobile
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing & Customer Insights
- Job Function Customer Insights
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 838225BR
What you'll do
Why Walmart? If you were given the opportunity to paint the future of ecommerce on a canvas of over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of the Fortune 1 Company behind you, what would it look like?
The @Walmartlabs team is working on that exact challenge. Our mission is simple: Innovate on retail with new technologies to revolutionize how Walmart approaches digital commerce. The Director, Product Management will work closely with UX, technology and business to advance our walmart ecommerce products.
Come join an organization where you'll get to work as part of a world-class team, solve problems that are at a scale few can create, and get to build products that are only bound by the scope of your imagination. Put your footprint on ground up development focused on building brand new products that will impact a Global customer base
Through the innovative fusion of retail, social and mobile, @WalmartLabs is redefining Commerce for the largest retailer worldwide. We are a group comprised of the brightest technologists and business people in the industry, excited about the limitless opportunities that this next generation of Commerce will bring to billions of people around the globe, all in an effort to help them save money and live better. As the idea incubator for the world's largest global retailer, we don't just build products, we create experiences. Every day is an opportunity to reshape the landscape of ecommerce while having a lasting impact on the industry. @WalmartLabs taps into the talents of online retail visionaries to design, prototype and build technology-fueled products that bridge the gap between what's next and what's best. @WalmartLabs brings together dozens of engineers, scientists and product experts to execute a cutting-edge vision. If you're fluent in the language of innovation, @WalmartLabs is a place to become a leading change agent. Join us.
This role will:
• Provide strong consulting through a deep understanding of business problems, being able to connecting data, analytics and people, and developing and implementing creative solutions to support the social marketing
• Work with a team of high-performing analytics, data science professionals and product managers to identify business opportunities and optimize product performance/engagement.
• Own end-to-end product analytics - analyze and mine both structured and unstructured data to drive product centric as well as user centric insights.
• Develop and test analytical solutions to be leveraged by both internal and external clients
• Effectively communicate findings and insights from data to business partners to drive data-driven product and business decisions.
• Be a thought partner to the product team.
• Proactively identify opportunities to leverage insights across multiple pyramids throughout the organization.
•5+ years of experience in eCommerce product management, management consulting, or related field.
•Recent, relevant experience in product managing consumer-facing, enterprise-level apps.
•Ability to work effectively across a large organization to drive Product forward
•Strong problem-solving skills
•Healthy balance of intellectual curiosity, playfulness and common sense
•A deep sense of mission for making Walmart a powerful solution for our customers and a strong competitor in the marketplace
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents