Director, International Merchant Strategy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 838183BR
What you'll do
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and implements supplier management guidelines, definitions, and operating procedures to align international markets with Walmart's supplier development strategies and objectives
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Identifies cost-saving opportunities for strategic initiatives related to business processes
- Leads International Joint Business Planning (JBP) collaborative activities (for example, Chief Merchandising Officer (CMO) Summit) between key corporate and global branded supplier stakeholders
- Oversees supplier management strategies to drive local competitiveness (for example, best term conditions, innovations, best-in-class teams, modular compliance) for assigned countries and initiatives
- Provides overall direction
- 3 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 5 years experience in business, merchandising, or related field OR 7 years experience in business, merchandising, or related field.
- 4 years experience in merchandising, brand management, data analytics, or related field.
- 4 years supplier experience.
- Language fluency in Spanish.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents