Senior Buyer-Adult Beverage - Wine, Central Region
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 838161BR
What you'll do
- Coordinates the execution and maintenance of inventory plans for large, complex, or high-risk categories and subcategories
- Develops and manages new and existing product lines within large, complex, or high risk categories and subcategories
- Develops strategy for Category Team
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Establishes and maintains supplier relationships
- Leads category matrix team
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides input in the development of budgets for large, complex, or high-risk categories and subcategories
- Supports strategy and growth of category
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 3 years experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field OR 5 years experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field.
- 1 year experience using intermediate Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 3 years Profit and Loss (P&L) experience.
- 3 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- 3 years experience negotiating (for example, cost, product quality, delivery terms) in a merchandising field.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents