2017 Intern Conversion: 2018 GSS, Project Specialist
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Salary
- Requisition 836606BR
What you'll do
- Creates and delivers presentations on project issues, status, change request and plans to diverse audiences
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages the execution of defined projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in project planning for project management
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Arts, Sciences, Business or related field OR 2 years experience in project management or related field.
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, email and calendaring software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 2 years experience developing, designing, diagnosing, implementing, measuring, and following-up on projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Arts, Sciences, Business, or related field.
- Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents