Temporary Anti-Corruption Training Specialist
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Compliance
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 835998BR
What you'll doCompensation: 28.85
Schedule: Mon- Fri
• Tracks and gathers data to measure the effectiveness of the global anti-corruption training portfolio by collaborating with data management teams to collect and analyze data on completion rates, participant engagement, and understanding of material presented; and provides feedback to anti-corruption training leadership on results of analysis.
• Coordinate with key stakeholders to develop, monitor, and report on core and ad-hoc anti-corruption training courses. Assemble and deliver reports on training goals to anti-corruption leadership and key stake holders.
• Executes and facilitates anti-corruption training courses by utilizing learning management systems to deliver training to participants and track completion. Utilizes adult learning methodologies and theories to enhance the learning experience for class participants; assist with anti-corruption training activities (for example, directing activities and debriefing participants).
• Executes the production of the global anti-corruption training program's content and materials by assisting in developing new program elements (for example, facilitator guides, videos, and e-learning modules); maintaining existing training solutions to ensure content meets current program needs; reviewing finalized program content and materials to ensure accuracy and cohesiveness within program standards; and ensuring that all training materials are developed and distributed to meet established project timelines.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents