Director, Global Treasury
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Treasury
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 835476BR
What you'll do
- Leads Debt Capital Markets transactions for Walmart, including idea generation, planning and execution.
- Manages relationships with investment banks.
- Directs daily treasury operations activities for Walmart Global Holdings (for example, U.S, Canada, Puerto Rico).
- Manages relationships with depository banks and armored carriers.
- Develops and recommends global cash management technology process and procedure improvements to senior leadership.
- Provides overall direction to staff.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field and 4 years experience in finance or related field OR 6 years experience in finance or related field.
- 2 years investment banking or corporate finance experience.
- 2 years of supervisory experience OR 2 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- 2 years strategic planning experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents