- Location ROGERS, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Risk Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 835023BR
What you'll do
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in medical fee hearings
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides quality customer service
- Researches complex bill review data to identify trends and implement best practices
- Resolves complex medical fee disputes (for example, surgical procedures)
- 1 year s experience in medical billing and coding.
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- 1 year's experience in any legal-related field.
- 1 year's experience in pain management, surgical field, or neurology.
- 1 year's insurance industry or claims experience.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents