Senior Manager, Benefits and Risk Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting & Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 834155BR
What you'll do at
- Manages and performs budgeting, forecasting, analysis and month-end processes by reviewing historical data and trends (internal and external market data)
- Communicates financial information to customer groups by providing financial reporting information to senior leadership
- Explains financial metrics, trends, results and recommendations for Group Insurance, casualty and property insurance
- Consults with business partners and business unit finance colleagues to suggest ways to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Assists in the management of third-party suppliers
- Creates corporate strategic plan
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Serves as project manager for ad hoc projects
- Supports new businesses and special projects
- 1 year of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 2 years experience in finance or related field OR 5 years experience in finance or related field.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents