Proj. Mgr II - eCommerce Online Grocery Pickup Innovation
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 833152BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes and interprets information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency
- Assumes duties of Project Manager III, Innovation in the absence of the Project Manager III, Innovation
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and directs one or more work streams of a cross-functional project to achieve desired results
- Develops tools that support decision making and business cases
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
A Project Manager II – eCommerce Online Grocery Pickup Innovation position works closely with multi-faceted teams (internal and external) that utilize the latest technologies to integrate robotics into material handling systems for complex retail applications. This includes prototype development to successfully bring new innovative solutions to market. The process involves understanding the customer's needs and developing solutions to meet those needs. The Project Manager II – eCommerce Online Grocery Pickup Innovation will be involved in automated material handling related projects, to include but not limited, development, onsite installation, debugging, and post launch support.
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, presentation, or spreadsheet software (for example, Word, PowerPoint Excel).
- Associate's degree in Arts, Sciences, Business, or related field and 1 year experience working in any field OR 3 years experience working in any field.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years Wal-Mart experience in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, HR, store operations, supply chain, transportation division, or customer service area.
- 2 years experience in retail.
- 2 years experience managing multiple projects.
- 2 years experience using Wal-Mart systems (for example, Clarity, REMEDY).
- Bachelor's degree in Arts, Sciences, Business, or related field.
- 1 year experience in automated material handling systems
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents