Senior User Experience Architect (SamsClub.com)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 832581BR
What you'll do atAs a Sr. Architect on the Sam’s Club Experience Design team, you’ll transform complex tasks into easy-to-use designs for our millions of members. You’ll use your deep knowledge of user experience design (research, conceptual design, prototyping, testing), in collaboration with a sharp cross-functional team, to create best-in-class eCommerce experiences for multiple platforms. It's incredibly exciting and rewarding to see products in our users' hands.
How you'll know it's right:
• A seasoned veteran, you can craft experiences for any channel or platform, and you are a leader in the creation of business and consumer product experiences. You can work without close supervision, but you seek out and welcome feedback from senior UX leaders and managers.
• You love to solve complex problems and work closely with others who feel the same, and your solutions merge with a larger structure to create a cohesive design ecosystem.
• When you look at Sam’sclub.com, you see multiple easy ways we could restructure our navigation, checkout flow, or page elements to make the experience easier and more delightful for our customer and you're excited to tell us about them.
• The ability to create process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes,
• and functional specifications.
• Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever- changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
• Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
• Capability to adhere to team processes and standards, while contributing ideas for improvement.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Experience with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis and secondary research.
• Experience negotiating business decisions.
• Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense. You gather feedback judiciously but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents