Sr. Mgr, Ops Support Contact Center
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Customer Service & Call Center
- Team Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 832567BR
What you'll do
- Develops the operational support strategy and oversees implementation plans
- Drives and implements cross-functional projects
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the strategy for contact center analytics and reporting
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees workforce management and real time contact allocation initiatives across the customer service channels
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, Communications, or related field and 4 years experience in retail, contact center management, or related field OR 6 years experience in retail, contact center management, or related field.
- 4 years experience in project management.
- 7 years experience in customer service, contact center, service desk, or related experience.
- 7 years experience managing teams in an operations or production environment.
- 7 years experience retail operations, logistics, or merchandising.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents