Sr Manager Research & Planning-Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction & Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 832472BR
What you'll do
- Contributes to decision-making
- Drives special research and planning projects supporting Sam's Club Real Estate and Senior Leadership (for example, Sam's Club CEO, Sam's Club CFO, Sam's Club EVP of Operations)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures research best practice methods are used throughout the company
- Leads the research team
- Manages Real Estate Information Systems Division (ISD) resources
- Manages external and internal resources
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading project teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Competitive Insights or related field and 4 years experience in research (for example, retail, competitive insights, GIS, statistics), retail analytics, statistical studies, applied sciences or related field OR 7 years experience in research (for example, retail, competitive insights, GIS, statistics), retail analytics, statistical studies, applied sciences or related field.
- 4 years experience in retail real estate research and planning.
- Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Competitive Insights or related field.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents