Assistant Manager Quality Control - Olney, IL
- Location OLNEY, IL
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Quality Assurance and Safety
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 831724BR
What you'll do
- Communicates information on product quality
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures quality of grocery items
- Executes Seafood Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) plan
- Executes Walmart's fruit ripening program
- Executes cold chain compliance within the distribution center to ensure products are kept at proper temperature
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Food Science, or related field OR 2 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field.
- 1 year experience in food safety or related field.
- 1 year experience using basic Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 1 year fruit ripening experience.
- 4 years experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents