Senior Visual Designer, Mobile (ASDA)
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 831134BR
What you'll do
As a Sr. Designer, you'll be asked to do more than just create design comps, interactions, and specs (though you'll have to do a lot of that!). To do this, you’ll use your knowledge of the UX process (research, conceptual design, prototyping, testing) in collaboration with other architects, designers, content strategists, researchers, product managers, and engineers.
How you'll know it's right:
• You’ve created business and consumer product experiences for different channels and platforms, often working with senior UX leaders and managers to complete these projects.
• A seasoned veteran, you can craft experiences for any channel or platform, and you are a leader in the creation of business and consumer product experiences. You can work without close supervision, but you seek out and welcome feedback from senior UX leaders and managers.
• You love to solve complex problems and work closely with others who feel the same, and your solutions merge with a larger structure to create a cohesive design ecosystem.
• When you look at Walmart.com, you see multiple easy ways we could restructure our navigation, checkout flow, or page elements to make the experience easier and more delightful for our customer and you’re excited to tell us about them.
• Strong understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance (typography, color, space, contrast)
• The ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent website.
• Familiarity with process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
• Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents