Business Development Manager, Strategy
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 830655BR
What you'll doIn this role, you will play a significant role in the development and execution of short and long-term business strategies for the creation of an e-commerce business plan which meets customer expectations across various channels and drives revenue. You will work collaboratively to build a relationship with the customer through a technology-enabled and data driven process. In this role it is important to operate like a retail business owner, hit sales targets, and use all available levers to make that happen. S/he will be responsible for driving the GMV, ensuring great customer experience through positive customer metrics (NPS), and that customers who shop on our digital sites (site and app) have a great shopping experience.
- Develops and implements strategy for multiple or complex departments or categories
- Drives alignment across multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for the Walmart.com merchandising/services area
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages multiple or complex product or service assortment and delivery channels
- Oversees and directs the creation and execution of new feature and product development roadmaps
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• MBA graduate
• Experience working on growth strategies, pricing analyses, vendor funding programs design, marketing effectiveness programs, FMCG trade funding management & optimization
• Strong analytical skills – creative problem solver that can identify sources of information from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis; ability to run analyses on large data sets and build complex analytical models
• Strong oral and written communication skills – including the ability to develop and deliver presentations in a professional and direct manner
• Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents