Senior Manager, Payments Contact Center; Walmart.com
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 828691BR
What you'll do
- Communicates departmental goals, objectives and operations by communicating with internal and external teams; leading meetings; and providing reports to senior leadership.
- Leads team operations and planning by setting production quotas and directing management team to meet goals; delegating responsibilities, projects and resources to meet changing needs; collaborating with cross-functional teams (for example, Corporate Finance, Transportation, Compliance) to ensure alignment of team activities; reviewing schedules of management team; and balancing varying workloads and anticipated growth of the business with departmental resources.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Walmart.com Finance Operations and Fraud Review by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Monitors and responds to online retailing business changes and growth by researching current and emerging industry trends in payment processing and fraud detection for online retail business; communicating with third-party service providers to stay current on new technologies and services; creating business case to pursue new technologies or business tools; and driving internal process restructuring to meet changing needs.
- Drives direction on departmental projects by overseeing initiatives in developmental stages; staying informed of project status and changes; collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive initiatives; aligning project goals and direction with overall strategic initiatives; participating in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with cross-functional teams that are designing new company initiatives or programs; and reviewing impact of programs on existing programs and operations.
- Leads fraud prevention activities by reviewing emerging trends and taking action to limit risk to the company; communicating with payment providers (for example, credit card vendors) regarding service levels and expectations; minimizing fraud and chargebacks; communicating with third-party service providers regarding volume forecasts, service levels and fraud trends to collaborate on fraud prevention; ensuring shopping cards sold online and bulk orders for corporate customers are reviewed, fulfilled and activated with proper controls to prevent losses; and ensuring Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, or related field and 2 years experience in fraud prevention, customer service, or related field OR 5 years experience in fraud prevention, customer service, or related field.
- 4 years experience in customer service, contact center, payments or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents