Quantitative Risk Analyst, Cybersecurity
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 824413BR
What you'll doWalmart is looking for a talented and driven person ready to jump in and complete our Tactical Risk Analysis (TRA) team. The primary role of the TRA quantitative risk analyst is to perform routine tactical risk assessments and analyses using defined processes and tools. You will engage a wide range of subject matter experts and gather the information necessary to produce standard analyses and reports. The TRA quantitative risk analyst understands basic statistical risk and decision modeling techniques and is able to interpret the output for various stakeholders, including conversion to established qualitative scales. The incumbent will have a working understanding of routine cybersecurity risk response options, including basic technical and nontechnical mitigations.
You will be expected to demonstrate:
• A solid ability to execute defined processes for assessing and analyzing cybersecurity risk
• A solid understanding of basic analytical and statistical risk analysis methods
• A broad understanding of IT and IT-related risk factors
• A working knowledge of key information assurance principles and methods
• The ability to guide subject matter experts in providing calibrated estimates for relevant risk factors
• Desired certifications:
o FAIR or OpenFAIR (highly desired)
o AIE (Applied Information Economics)
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents