Director, Research and Insights
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 821958BR
What you'll doAs a part of the customer insights team you’ll be the voice of our customer. Why? Because Sam Walton founded our company with the belief that the customer is #1. It’s not just a belief, but our way of doing business. With the customer at the forefront, we have the ability to help deliver the easiest shopping experience at the lowest cost, both digitally and physically. That’s where you come in.
As the Director of Insights, you will develop key competitor and strategic insights on what Walmart’s future looks like from the customer’s lens. You will also provide executive support and craft customer stories based on foundational insights and strategic learnings for leadership to deliver in key meetings. Experience and skills in primary research / secondary research / analytics, as well as the ability to be a quick study, connect dots across various data source, and tell the story with insights are beneficial to be successful in this role.
- Articulates the needs of current and future customers to executive leadership
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives strategies to advance customer advocacy across channels
- Drives the development of customer insights to innovate the customer experience across channels
- Leads team alignment according to strategic learning agendas
- Provides overall direction
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 5 years experience in Marketing Research, Data Analytics, Consulting, or related field OR 7 years experience in Marketing Research, Data Analytics, Consulting or related field OR Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 3 years experience in Marketing Research, Data Analytics, Consulting, or related field.
- 3 years of experience with customer analytics in retail operations or related field.
- Masters in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents