Senior Manager II, Indirect Spend Management -Global Sourcing Strategy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 821048BR
What you'll doManage global indirect spend categories; supporting buyers in international markets. Build data analytics tools that provide visibility of spend to internal customers. Lead strategic discussions on geography and supplier capacity. Global & strategic sourcing, procurement, analytics, decision support, and negotiations experience preferred.
* Develops and implements long-term strategy for area of responsibility within the Indirect Spend Management Division
* Implements transformational, innovative change in highly-leveraged categories across Indirect Spend Management by partnering with global, cross functional stakeholders to drive purchasing cost reductions and alignment of product and service specifications; building relationships with manufacturers and suppliers; and ensuring supplier compliance with Global Sourcing Division standards.
* Implements best-in-class, responsible, product-focused supply chain and service purchasing models for quality and innovation by leveraging global purchase volumes to drive process efficiencies and reduce costs; promoting a responsive, accurate, and efficient operating mindset; identifying opportunities and providing alternative, corrective recommendations to enhance operational processes and compliance; and leading continuous process and quality improvement.
* Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
* Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
* Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
* Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents