Administrative Assistant II
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Administrative & Support Services
- Team Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 820117BR
What you'll doThe Administrative Assistant II is responsible for supporting the senior leadership of our team in a dynamic, fast-paced startup culture. We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to interact with internal colleagues and external clients, tackling all challenges with a proactive, we-can-do-this attitude.
• Act as the main point of contact for a Vice President of International eCommerce and possibly other senior leadership for both internal and external teams, building and maintaining strong relationships and exuding our culture
• Organize and maintain multiple Outlook calendars; prioritize and coordinate high-volume and ever-changing schedules
• Coordinate meetings between Management team members including scheduling off-sites, preparing presentations and reviewing/completing reports and decks
• Handle a full spectrum of administrative business support needs, while maintaining complete discretion and confidentiality
• Provide additional support to the Management team including: completing expense reports, scheduling/coordinating travel and providing solutions to day-to-day issues
You’re an outgoing and supportive team player who has experience supporting leadership in an administrative support role. You pride yourself on being resourceful and professional and have strong skills regarding calendar management and travel logistics. You have an attention to detail that has always stuck out. You want to be a part of a work experience where you can be challenged, the only constant is change, and you have these main skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills, who is resourceful and takes the initiative
• Proficiency across Microsoft Suite products (e.g. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Ability to prioritize and take charge across a fast-paced, constantly changing landscape
• Creative and collaborative team player who can work with multiple stakeholder groups
• Experience in calendar and travel/logistics management
• You’re positive, outgoing & always willing to lend a hand and provide a good experience to those you’re interacting with
• A 4-year degree from an accredited college or university or relevant experience
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents