Product Lead, Incubation and Innovation Team
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 816067BR
What you'll do at• Driving product strategy and tactical execution of product goals for innovation and incubation initiatives
• Make effective use of data and instinct to prioritize development for maximum business impact
• Managing sprint plans and requirement documentation
• Managing cross-team dependency coordination, often within the core project team as well as with the broader corporate teams
• Constantly pushing the team to think about product and customer experience differently—embracing challenges
• Managing expectations and meeting deadlines
• 5- 7 years experience leading products, projects, and workstreams and have a demonstrated history of delivering results
• Intellectually curious and an unrelenting problem solver; willing to deep-dive and get hands-on to get things done
• Experience in retail e-commerce, start-ups, and user experience
• Communication and relationship-building skills, as this role requires cross-functional collaboration
• The desire to be both creative and technically-minded (interest in both design and analysis/metrics)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail
• Flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced, always changing environment
• Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias towards customer-centric innovation
• Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
• Ex-entrepreneurs, entrepreneurial spirit
• Passion for retail, building and driving commerce forward
• Thrives with ambiguity
• Team player
• Ability to be strategic, with the appreciation for the 100 tiny touchpoints
• Excellent, often scrappy, problem-solving skills
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents