- Location CARROLLTON, TX
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 815500BR
What you'll do
- Communicate with Customers, suppliers, and/or other Wal-Mart associates verbally or in writing.
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage and develop associates in area of responsibility
- Manage financial aspects in area of responsibility
- Partner with Asset Protection on safety practices, procedures and outcomes for all Associates in the facility
- Partner with Central Operations leadership to ensure operations (for example, manufacturing and fulfillment processes, data recording and retention, risk management planning) are compliant with state and federal regulations (for example, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), State Board of Pharmacy), and recognized accreditation's requirements.
- Support quality of facility operations for Health and Wellness Central Operations (for example, Pharmacy, Optical)
- Certification in 1 or more manufacturing optimization procedures (for example, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizan, Continuous Improvement, Process Control, 5-S) and 2 years experience applying one or more manufacturing optimization procedures (for example, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizan, Continuous Improvement, Process Control, 5-S) as a supervisor OR 1 year experience as a Wal-Mart Optical Area Manager (level I) OR 2 years experience as a Wal-Mart Area Manager (non-optical)
- 2 years experience using MS-Office tools (for example, PowerPoint, Word)
- 3 years experience as a Wal-Mart Health and Wellness Central Operations Area Manager (for example, Pharmacy, Optical).
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering or business-related field (for example, Logistics, Business Administration, Economics)
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents