Category Manager, Jewelry and Watches
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Category Management
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 813862BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and implements strategy for multiple or complex departments or categories
- Drives alignment across multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for the Walmart.com merchandising/services area
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages multiple or complex product or service assortment and delivery channels
- Oversees and directs the creation and execution of new feature and product development roadmaps
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Strong understanding of the ecommerce merchandising landscape
• Previous Jewelry and/or Fashion experience
• Strong understanding of site merchandising and marketing levers
• Demonstrated ability to form long-term strategic business relationships, and comfort engaging with senior executives
• Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, work independently, and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
• Experience or demonstrated knowledge of online/offline retail or consumer internet technologies preferred
• Experience in inspiring and managing teams
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents