Analyst II – Workforce Management Scheduling
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Customer Service & Call Center
- Team Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 813094BR
What you'll doAs the Contact Center Scheduling Analyst II, you will utilize your Workforce Management (WFM) expertise in monitoring, evaluating, updating, & making recommendations for improving the WFM processes, utilizing & maintaining WFM tools, and optimizing contact center resources around business need.
The Scheduling Analyst II is responsible for reviewing and updating weekly, daily, & interval forecasts & staffing requirements and creating optimal schedules for his/her assigned Skills/LOB’s to best optimize the call center’s resources in order to reach optimal service levels mandated by the Management Team. This role is responsible for Scheduling strategies, alignment, & optimizing and re-optimizing meetings, trainings, breaks, lunches, etc. The Scheduling Analyst is also responsible for implementing any approved changes or courses of action with Workforce Management Software & Tools and coordinating such with the vendor(s), ISD, and Contact Center Management.
- Bachelor s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business, or related field and 1 year s experience in data analytics, statistics, or related field OR 3 years experience in data analytics, statistics, or related field.
- 2 years experience using a business intelligence (BI) tool (for example, Oracle) to create a report to specifications.
- 2 years experience using in-database analytics, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and clean data from multiple sources or platforms.
• Minimum of 2 years of successful Workforce Management experience required. Experience with Scheduling Software such as IEX, Pipkins, Aspect, or Verint required. Experience with databases and running data queries are desirable.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must have previous Contact Center Workforce Management scheduling experience.
• Must have previous experience using Workforce Management Scheduling software.
• Must have excellent MS Office skills to include building “models” and effectively utilizing & presenting charts/trends.
• Must be a team player. Must work closely with WFM Forecasting, Reporting, Real-Time Team, and Management Team.
• Must be able to communicate to multiple levels of employees, from executives to nonexempt.
• Able to multi-task.
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
• Results Oriented.
• Initiative: Must be able to present “straw-man” type proposals without much direction.
• Experience with ACD reporting is preferred.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents