Manager, Associate Experience - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Human Resources
- Team Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 811643BR
What you'll do• Supports the development of the associate experience journey (for example, onboarding, intern programs, interview processes, candidate programs) by partnering with key stakeholders to analyze project initiatives; executing outreach, engagement, sustainability, and training efforts across various functions (for example, In-Club, Club Support); researching appropriate technology tools and system solutions; developing theories and hypotheses that support People strategies to drive informed decision making; conducting analyses to summarize and communicate trends; tracking, updating, and coordinating reports related to associate experience functions; developing methodology and processes to deliver to leadership; and developing feedback loops and communication processes and procedures for the evolving associate experience portfolio.
• Defines and manages continuous process improvement by driving and coordinating the implementation and adaptation of continuous improvement methods (for example, in-club suggestion box); partnering with cross-functional teams (for example, merchandising, marketing, operations) to identify areas of improvement; developing and implementing feedback loops and procedures for improving processes; collecting and analyzing feedback and communication data; interpreting and summarizing data trends for reports and presentations; and providing data-driven recommendations to leadership regarding the associate experience journey.
• Provides subject matter expertise in the associate experience journey by anticipating business needs and potential issues; developing action plans to address issues; researching associate experience best practices; benchmarking associate experience programs against industry standards; and preparing messaging, executive positioning, and other communications efforts.
• Leads medium-sized talent development portfolios and cross-functional projects by ensuring understanding of scope of work; utilizing expertise in specialized area (for example, on-boarding, talent development); benchmarking with industry experts through continuous education and use of networks; establishing timelines and deliverables; facilitating meetings involving project teams to analyze, plan, and implement project initiatives; taking corrective action; and reporting results and deliverables to supervisors and stakeholders.
• Adheres to methodologies, frameworks, approaches, and timelines by collaborating across work streams to improve business efficiency and effectiveness; using various advanced analysis methodologies; developing creative solutions within business areas that reduce cost and meet business goals; exercising judgment to assign activities; and supporting evaluation processes.
• Human Resources certification (for example, Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents