Sr. Manager I, Global Compensation-HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Human Resources
- Team Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 811554BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes, reviews, and proposes a variety of compensation programs to senior leadership
- Communicates compensation plan and program information across divisions
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages division or total company initiatives of compensation programs
- Manages vendor relations
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related field and 2 years experience in human resources, finance or related field OR 4 years experience in human resources, finance or related field.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
- Professional Human Resource (PHR) certification
- 3 years financial modeling and analysis experience.
- Master's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, or related field.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents