Senior Talent Manager - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Human Resources
- Team Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 809607BR
What you'll do• Develops Sam's Club talent management strategies, processes, and best practices across the enterprise by conducting modeling and statistical analyses; partnering with cross-functional teams across the business; benchmarking with industry experts through continuous education; developing assessments of key opportunities; supporting the development of long-range plans and project timelines; and communicating with and influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization.
• Leads large, complex projects by determining proper procedures and guidelines for advising on, executing, and documenting organizational practices across multiple businesses; understanding trends affecting the business; demonstrating and communicating subject matter expertise of organizational best practices and company, legal, and regulatory human resource policies, procedures, rules, and practices; and evaluating and responding to issues and concerns regarding organizational practices and procedures.
• Serves as a subject matter expertise in talent and performance management for Sam's Club by consulting and collaborating with cross-functional partners (for example, Operations, Human Resources, Global Organizational Effectiveness) to ensure strategy alignment across the enterprise; consulting with business partners to provide guidance on processes and strategies; communicating updates and new processes as needed; driving visibility and insights into diversity performance metrics; diagnosing potential gaps or risks for the division; and supporting divisional plans to attract, promote, and retain a diverse workforce.
• Drives culture, diversity, and inclusion programs by collaborating with cross-functional teams (for example, Office of Diversity) on the development of programs and initiatives; recommending programs and initiatives to implement; ensuring alignment of programs and initiatives with business and corporate strategies; developing project plans to achieve goals; integrating and prioritizing work streams, timelines, tasks, and team assignments; and managing communication of diversity programs.
• Leads Sam's Club portfolio of talent management projects, programs, and processes (for example, performance management, change management) by ensuring adequate project staffing and resource allocations; clarifying project scope and managing budget, timelines, and deliverables; providing feedback to leadership on process improvements; partnering with customers to develop implementation plans; negotiating contracts; and adjusting resource allocations and timelines to meet business priority changes.
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
• 2 years of project management experience.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents