Senior Director, Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Human Resources
- Team Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 804851BR
What you'll do* Creates the strategic vision and overall roadmap for the future of recruiting
* Leverages data and analytics to build innovative practice and process improvements as well as informing the strategic vision of recruiting
* Collaborates across business functions (for example, Corporate Affairs, Marketing, Advertising) to design and develop the implementation strategy for
Walmart's employer brand strategic initiatives
* Provides overall direction
* Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
* Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
* Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
resources, marketing, consulting, consumer psychology, or related field OR 6 years’ experience in recruiting, human resources, marketing, consulting, consumer psychology, or related field.
* 3 years’ experience in strategy consulting.
* 2 years’ experience leading cross functional teams.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents