Subject Matter Expert, Executive Escalations - WEC
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 804839BR
What you'll doResearches and resolves issues for Walmart.com Operations and quickly responds to urgent Executive Escalations; supports the Executive Escalations team by responding to Attorney General and Better Business Bureau complaints, as needed.
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners (for example, Legal, PR, Executive Assistants, Operations, Merchants) to solve complex, short-and long-term problems to ensure the needs of the customer and business are met through process execution.
- Generates and reviews exceptions reports and trends; identifying root causes of issues, exceptions and trends; identifying and implementing solutions that drive sales, reduce expenses and have a positive impact on the customer experience; directing and supervising cross-functional resolution efforts; driving timely reporting of resolution to key stakeholders; escalating complex issues to manages.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com Operations and applies this to resolving escalated issues when interfacing directly with customers and/or providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Defines and designs Walmart.com Executive Escalations processes by improving day-to-day execution of processes (for example, reviewing current Executive Escalations Training, Processes and Knowledgebase articles and phone calls and emails that generate low CSAT scores and identifying process and/or training gaps and coaching opportunities; driving improvements and changes).
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Minimum of 2 years handling escalated contacts and researching and responding to formal complaints.
- Creativity, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Passion for customer service.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents