Manager, Business Analytics
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 803039BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops business analysis and insights to influence decisions
- Drives impact analysis for small to mid-size categories
- Leads the analysis of assigned category modular development processes and strategies
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides opportunity identification and business analytics to smaller departments and projects impacting category margins
- Supports financial forecasting
- 1 year's experience with Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and 1 year experience in Data Analysis, Supplier Sales, Finance, or related field OR 3 years experience in data analysis, supplier sales, finance, or related field.
- 1 year experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 1 year experience with data analytic tools and databases (for example, Access, SQL).
- 1 year experience with modular development systems (for example, ProSpace).
- 3 years experience with data analytic tools and databases (for example, Access, SQL).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and 3 years' experience in data analysis, supplier sales, finance, or related field.
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents