Senior Manager, Real Estate Strategy, Analytics & Business Planning
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Real Estate, Construction & Store Planning
- Team Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 798168BR
What you'll do
- Manages monthly, annual, and three to five year planning process for United States Real Estate remodel and special project capital expenditures by
administering capital reporting and business analysis tools; coordinating preparation and validation of financial reports to inform senior management of business trends and/or special requests (for example, analyst presentations, capital spending impact on return on investment); and overseeing cross-functional analytical and special project business teams for remodel projects.
- Creates and manages the overall budget for site-specific projects by collaborating with cross-functional partners (for example, Design, Layout, Information Systems Division (ISD), Finance, Construction); setting budgets, communicate trends, and defining threshold variances; establishing key performance indicators; and creating reporting tools and communicating with executive leadership to provide updates and obtain approval for budget needs.
- Performs financial analysis of the Real Estate Portfolio, Real Estate financial performance, and supports Market Optimization modeling by providing financial recommendations (For example, lease renewals, closures, lease buy backs); assessing P&L impact of remodels, special projects, new store openings, and other actions; evaluating store opening (including re-grand opening) performance and providing solutions to improve store and project productivity; and developing and maintaining various metrics associated with portfolio evaluation.
- Ensures Realty Field Execution projects (for example, store set-ups, relocation, expansions, remodels) are executed within determined budgetary scope by analyzing current trends in expenditures; working with Finance to review expenses and ensure accuracy of charges; conducting ad hoc remodel analysis and reporting; analyzing and forecasting budgets according to project stage and type; and resolving discrepancies and escalating opportunities to senior leaders as appropriate.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work
environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field and 5 years experience analyzing financial data, financial modeling, financial
research, or related field.
- 2 year experience cross-functional project leadership.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or related field.
- 2 years of experience of statistical modeling (For example, Monte Carlo Analysis, Minitab).
- 3 year experience using financial systems (For example, Essbase, SAP).
- 3 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (decisions. Looks beyond symptoms to determine the root causes of problems, and identify and implement applicable solutions).
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents